A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crandall, Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crandall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Crandall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis G Crandall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis G. Crandall practice?
- Dr. Dennis Crandall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Crandall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Tempe Orthopedic Surgeons.