Dr. Dennis Crawford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Crawford?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Crawford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

I'm kind surprised by the comments here but dr Crawford really understands your needs and how he can get you better even though the wait time could be better but overall he is a very good doctor that understands your needs

March 31st, 2016

Dr. Crawford is an excellent surgeon.

I saw Dr. Crawford back in 2007 when I had to walk up the stairs one step at a time because my right knee was so bad. He did an awesome job, and I hadn't had any problems with that knee until I hurt it last year when my wife and I moved. It has finally gotten to where I need to have a Dr. look at it, and I would not hesitate in having Dr. Crawford look at it, and perform surgery if needed. I can't understand how his ratings are this low, other than I saw something about people complaining about his bedside manner. Do you need someone to hold your hand at the bed, or do you want a great surgeon? Me, I want a great surgeon, and I also really liked Dr. Crawford, too...I had no issues whatsoever with him.

December 9th, 2015

Best Knee Doctor in Portland

Dr. Crawford saved me from a life of pain. After seeing several knee doctors, that would not operate on me because of my young age (38) he is the only one that offered a solution TTO surgery. My first knee is done and I am going in for my second knee next week. Bless you Dr. Crawford for fixing me when others would not.

October 2nd, 2015

I had multiple surgeries with Dr. Crawford due to extensive damage to my shoulders, due to my military surgery. He was very personable and understanding to my needs of wanting to be able to live without pain. Yes, all the pain did not go away but through the surgeries, I have better range of motion and less pain in my shoulders.

September 6th, 2015

You want this guy to fix you

Dr. Crawford is one of Portland's best orthopedic surgeons. I find it interesting that most of the criticism on this site deals first with this physician's bedside manner. Personally, when I look for a doctor, I focus on their skills, not whether or not I'm going to put him on my christmas list. I'm a professional in the health industry myself, and this MD comes highly regarded and respected among his peers. If you find yourself needing a knee or shoulder repair, you probably can't do much better than this doc. Save the "bedside manner" for your friends and family.

June 9th, 2015

He is the most disrespectful, horrible physician I have ever met and not only he didn't treat me, as his patient well but he also was yelling and treating his staff horribly. Horrible person and doctor overall

April 21st, 2014

Good technique + poor people skills + overconfidence = recipe for disaster

Dr Crawford is a very good surgeon. But overconfidence in his skill and his inability to listen to listen to and take patients concerns seriously are his definite downfalls. He did a surgery on my shoulder that I didn't need because he was confident in his read of a CT scan (of my previously operated on x3 shoulder) and said I didn't need the MRI I was asking for to feel confident with the diagnosis before going to surgery. Overall, my shoulder did fine, but when I was referred to him for a knee injury I opted to go elsewhere.

October 16th, 2013

Very happy with the diagnosis and surgical repair that Dr. Crawford performed.

September 17th, 2013

Crippled for life

Dr Crawford should not practice medicine, thanks to him I am crippled for the rest of my life because of surgery Dr Crawford prescribed that I didn't need.Now I have 8 screws and a steel plate in my knee thanks to Dr Crawford. He should be dis barred for practicing medicine.

May 9th, 2013

Clear diagnosis and treatment plan. Expert explainations. He even took my sutures out after surgery while reviewing my Operative report. This was then sent directly to my Physical therapist whom he recommended close to my place of work. Very thoughtful.

February 9th, 2013

Lateral Dislocation of the Knee, Rebuilt Ligaments

Bone doctor wasn't sure I'd ever walk again after full lateral dislocation of the knee, tibial plateau fracture, ruptured ACL, PCL and torn MCL. He sent me to Dr. Crawford who rebuilt my knee! I am so grateful! Dr. Crawford isn't the most personable doctor - but who cares when he's an excellent surgeon. After the the third visit I felt like we broke through his shyness and it improved our relationship. He recommended a cadaver rebuild of the ligaments. I took his recommendation and am so happy I did. I would recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone who has a difficult joint issue requiring a re-build.

March 10th, 2012

shouldn't work with people

my experience with dr. crawford was shocking, horrible, disrespectful, and unprofessional, he should not work with people. I am left injured.