A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cronin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cronin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis William Cronin MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Cronin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Cronin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Cronin practices Surgery near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.