A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Cronin is Excellent. Dr. Cronin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Cronin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cellulitis, Colorectal Surgery, and Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cronin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Cronin practice?
Dr. Dennis Cronin practices Surgery near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Media, PA.
See Ridley Park Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Cronin, Dr. Denny Cronin, Dr. Deon Cronin, Dr. Dion Cronin, Dr. Dwight Cronin, Dr. Sid Cronin