A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Crowley practice?
Dr. Dennis Crowley practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Mulliken, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.