A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowley
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Crowley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Charles Crowley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Crowley practice?
- Dr. Dennis Crowley has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Crowley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.