A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Crowley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Crowley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Charles Crowley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Crowley practice?
- Dr. Dennis Crowley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Crowley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians and Ypsilanti Cardiologists.