A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dafnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dafnis, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dafnis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dafnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Dafnis MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Dafnis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dafnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Dafnis practices Neurology near Coldwater, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesville, MI.
See Coldwater Neurologists.