A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dafnis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dafnis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Community Health Center of Branch County
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dimosthenis Costantinos Dafnis MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dimosthenis C. Dafnis practice?
- Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dimosthenis Dafnis practices Neurology near Coldwater, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Angola, IN and Jonesville, MI.
See Coldwater Neurologists.