A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daly
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Daly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Daly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis David Daly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Daly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Daly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Daly practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, NY and Brewerton, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians and Camillus Geriatric Doctors.