A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Daly is Excellent. Dr. Daly has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Daly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Daly practice?
Dr. Dennis Daly practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Fayetteville, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians and Camillus Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Daly, Dr. Dwight Daly, Dr. Sydney Daly, Dr. Dion Daly, Dr. Sidney Daly, Dr. Denis Daly