A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Daly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis David Daly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Daly practice?
- Dr. Dennis Daly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Daly practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians and Camillus Geriatric Doctors.