Family Physicians
Port Richey
10435 US Highway 19
Port Richey, FL 34668
727-869-7755
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Debra A. on May 23rd, 2013

I liked this Doctor very much. He was kind and caring and took the time to listen. He also hired very good doctors. I saw 5 different doctors at this facility. I had to leave the office, however, and find a new doctor because I wasn't getting well. In fact, I was having additional problems. As it turns out, my high blood pressure was caused by my having needed a water pill for several years. Sometimes the most obvious can be missed.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Dario for a few years and I am very pleased. He gives his full attention to the patient during the office visit and the staff follows up when necessary. Dr. Dario LISTENS to the patient!

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

In my case he tried to handle everything himself. It took a long time to diagnose a condition. JSA Medical uses contractors and over 10 years as my primary care facility I had 7 different doctors. It's important to get a doctor who will be there for the long haul and be able to diagnose properly and be proactive in getting patients what they need. Patients shouldn't have to ask for what they need when they often wouldn't know what type of doctor they'd need to see.