Dr. Dennis Dario MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

October 9th, 2015
Meets and exceeds all expectations. Very attentive, good listener and takes the utmost care of your medical requirements and needs. Always available in a moments notice. Wonderful human being. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

January 5th, 2015
Great doctor
Dr. Dario is very attentive and caring about his patients. I would recommend him to any of my friends...

May 23rd, 2013
I liked this Doctor very much. He was kind and caring and took the time to listen. He also hired very good doctors. I saw 5 different doctors at this facility. I had to leave the office, however, and find a new doctor because I wasn't getting well. In fact, I was having additional problems. As it turns out, my high blood pressure was caused by my having needed a water pill for several years. Sometimes the most obvious can be missed.

June 15th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Dario for a few years and I am very pleased. He gives his full attention to the patient during the office visit and the staff follows up when necessary. Dr. Dario LISTENS to the patient!

February 2nd, 2011
Good Doctor
In my case he tried to handle everything himself. It took a long time to diagnose a condition. JSA Medical uses contractors and over 10 years as my primary care facility I had 7 different doctors. It's important to get a doctor who will be there for the long haul and be able to diagnose properly and be proactive in getting patients what they need. Patients shouldn't have to ask for what they need when they often wouldn't know what type of doctor they'd need to see.