Dr. Dennis Dasher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Dasher?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Dasher?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2012

Saw Dasher after a car accident which left me with severe whiplash. Every single interaction with him was marked by an overwhelming sense of disinterest and/or irritation - at one point, he actually said to me, "What is it THIS time?" Refused to work with my lawyer in the subsequent legal case ("I don't like dealing with doctors"), refused to give me more than the basic amount of PT, and basically treated me like a particularly bothersome child. Judging from other reviews, I'm not the only one to receive his backwards bedside manner. If you don't like people, don't treat them.

December 17th, 2010

Spends Time With Me and Answers All My Questions

Dr. Dasher actually sits down to talk to me and he always listens to what I have to say. I've never met a doctor who spends so much time with me. I've been seeing him for about 8 years and this is the main reason I keep coming back. He's a nice guy who seems to genuinely care about me. I also like that you can get an appointment without having to wait weeks and weeks. Normally he can see you the next day.

December 2nd, 2010

He's great!

July 14th, 2010

After 2yrs, 15+ visits & almost every med record I can find he still treats me very poorly & just plain sh!*$y.

I have been taking a couple types of meds for over 16yrs and upon moving to LA I needed a new doctor for them and general issues. The type of meds have strict regulations that I'm fully aware of and when I see a new doc most tend to be skeptical until provided with past med records as proof. Dr. Dasher was skeptical and has never stopped being so. I have given him more info than I have ever given any doctor and I even have another psychiatrist who backs up the meds. He refuses to give me a 3 month supply of meds, thereby saving me over $210. He's forgetful and needs to accept that people are very well informed and learn to wrk with them instead of taking offense to patients suggestions. By not working with me I have roses him almost every month just to get my medications refilled. That's just not right.

August 17th, 2016