A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- South Eastern Ohio Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Vaughan Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Davis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Davis practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Family Physicians.