A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis V Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Davis practice?
- Dr. Dennis Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Davis practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Primary Care Doctors.