A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Davis is Excellent. Dr. Davis has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Wooster Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis V. Davis practice?
Dr. Dennis Davis practices Family Medicine near Wooster, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Wooster Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Davis, Dr. Denny Davis, Dr. Deon Davis, Dr. Dion Davis, Dr. Dwight Davis, Dr. Sid Davis