A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Debias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Debias, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debias
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Debias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Debias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Debias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital -Ambula, Phoenixville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Anthony Debias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Debias practice?
- Dr. Dennis Debias has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Debias practices Family Medicine near Schwenksville, PA.
See Schwenksville Family Physicians.