A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Debias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Debias, Family Practice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Debias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Debias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital -Ambula, Phoenixville, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Debias practice?
Dr. Dennis Debias practices Family Medicine near Schwenksville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Schwenksville Family Physicians.