A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Debias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Debias, Family Practice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debias
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Debias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Debias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debias graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Debias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital -Ambula, Phoenixville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Anthony Debias MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Debias practice?
- Dr. Dennis Debias has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Debias practices Family Medicine near Schwenksville, PA.
See Schwenksville Family Physicians.