A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Devito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Devito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Devito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devito graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devito has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Peter Devito MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Devito practice?
- Dr. Dennis Devito has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Devito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.