Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
by Woinshet Adile on Dec 3rd, 2014

He was very passionate and fatherly and caring when my daughter went through her scoliosis surgery. I am very happy with the out come, because he was experienced, passionate, very pleasant and calm and collected knowledgeable Doctor. I made the best choice for my daughter under God..and it was Dr. Devito.. I thank you for your hard work to give my daughter a joy of life..you did a wonderful job. You do care. We love you and we appreciate you.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Devito since I was very young. I have Congenital Hip Dysplasia and my left leg is significantly shorter than my right. He has always been so comforting and caring to me and my mother. He is also very intelligent and amazing at what he does. I was so young during the major things I went through, but I know he carefully and thoughtfully advised my mother and told her all she needed to know in order to make the best decisions when it came to my treatments. As I got older, he spoke to me with respect to better help me make my own decisions. The difference in my leg since the first time I saw him is unreal! I'm still not perfect, but who is? He helped me get closer. Now, I'm over 21, so I can't see him anymore. It truly breaks my heart. I wish I could stay with him. I highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed!

|  Family of Charles Lee Cecil  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

When my son was 2 he had to have major spinal surgery in 2010. I was terrified as a mother. Dr. Devito was so comforting to my and my family. After 8 1/2 hours of surgery, he came out and said, "everything went very well." After 6 months he told us, "They could not have asked for better results on my son's spine!" I pray for that man everyday that he will continue to do his best!

|  Top Rated in ALL Respects  |  show details
by Steve Meller on Sep 8th, 2010

Dr DeVito is the best. He treated us with respect and caring, gave honest advice and opinions. When he did surgery, he did great work and was honest about the result.

|  Trust this guy  |  show details
by steve24by7 on Feb 13th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Our daughter has seen this surgeon for several years and we found him to be honest and caring. My daughter came out of surgery with great success, and the scar has healed almost invisibly. Trust this guy he is worth it.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com