A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Diaz, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Diaz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Dale Diaz FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Dennis Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Diaz practices Otolaryngology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA.
See Eugene Otolaryngologists.