Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Dickson
Dr. Dennis Dickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Neurology. Dr. Dickson is affiliated with St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa, Tampa General Hospital and Mayo Clinic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Dickson has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Dennis Dickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Pablo Castillo
Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Claudia Libertin
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kevin Boylan
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi34