A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dickson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Aphasia (Primary Progressive Aphasia)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Pick Disease of the Brain
- Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
- Mayo Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis William Dickson MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Dickson practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pathologists.