A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Direnzo is Excellent. Dr. Direnzo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Direnzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Direnzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Direnzo practice?
Dr. Dennis Direnzo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blandon, PA and Elverson, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Direnzo, Dr. Dwight Direnzo, Dr. Sydney Direnzo, Dr. Dion Direnzo, Dr. Sidney Direnzo, Dr. Denis Direnzo