A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Direnzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Direnzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Direnzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Direnzo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Direnzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis P Direnzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Direnzo practice?
- Dr. Dennis Direnzo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Direnzo practices Pediatrics near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and Robesonia, PA.
See Blandon Pediatricians.