Dr. Dennis Dobritt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Dobritt?

July 3rd, 2017

Does not listen to patients

He will keep giving injections that don't work... Gives them for the billing$$$$$

August 3rd, 2016

Great doctor! Explains everything in terms a patient can easily understand.

February 6th, 2016

Amazing team at TCPC

Dr Dobritt and his staff are amazing, I don't think I've ever been to a doctor's office where everyone there is so friendly and truly does care! I don't know where I would be without them today. I am one week out of my Rhizotomy and feeling so much better! I even got new insurance that they don't accept and he and his staff made sure that my procedure would be affordable so I wouldn't have to keep living in pain everyday! I can't say how thankful I am to Dr Dobritt, Julie, and everyone else at TCPC. No other doctor ever took my pain seriously because it started at such a young age. They listened to everything I had to say at my first appointment which was at the end of December. They even got me in for my 1st round of steroid injections before the holidays! Now not even 2 months later we did 2 medial branch blocks that were successful and I had my RF last Thursday. I can't explain what a difference it has made in my everyday life! I can actually sleep! Really do owe them so much thanks!

August 16th, 2013

A Physician Who Cares About the Total Patient

When I first met Dr. Dobritt, he seemed really gruff and all business, not a funny bone in his body. However, he's just the opposite! He cares about the whole patient and whatever else may be affecting you, not just his area or field of medicine. Once when I thought I might have a heart problem and my primary care physician paid no attention, this kind man personally called a cardiologist and obtained an immediate appointment for me. He listens to everything that you say, and can just about tell you what you've been doing wrong to exacerbate your condition. He --and most of his staff-- are attuned to your needs and together work towards aiding your recovery. Moreover, he's a physician who is well read, but not only when it comes to medicine. He has a dry sense of humor, but is very demanding when it comes to the care of his patients.

September 25th, 2012

mlm

He was the only doctor who got my diagnosis and saved my life.

September 23rd, 2012

Outstanding Doctor--knowledgable & experienced

I recently went to Dr. Dobritt at his Livonia office for an epidural steriod injection after a pain flare from spinal stenosis. His staff was very caring from the receptionist to the M.A. to the nurse. He took his time explaining everything to me. I received sedation and felt no pain during the injection. His office is very classy, well-run and I even received a thank- you note later that week for choosing him. Outstanding experience from start to finish. I highly recommend Dr. Dobritt.

November 14th, 2011

MR. K.

DR. DOBRITT HAS BEEN MY SAVING GRACE. MY JOB WAS QUITE PHYSICAL, THE WEAR & TEAR OVER THE YEARS TO MY BODY HAS TAKEN IT'S TOLL. DR. DOBRITT HAS BREATHED NEW LIFE INTO MY SOUL, THE PAIN HAS SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASED THANKS TO THE GODSEND OF DR. D. HE WAS RECOMMENDED MANY YEARS AGO, AND I'VE NEVER STOPPED THANKING MY FAMILY FOR THIS WONDERFUL MAN! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PHYSICIAN TO ANYONE SUFFERING WITH ANY TYPE OF PAIN ISSUES, ESPECIALLY RELATING TO OSTEO/JOINT RELATED PAIN. THE LIFESTYLE SUGGESTIONS DR. DOBRITT RECOMMENDED HAVE ALSO HELPED, AS I'VE LOST 180 POUNDS. I SALUTE DR. DOBRITT FOR HIS COMMITMENT TO THE OVERALL CARE, HEALTH, AND WELFARE OF ALL HIS PATIENTS. HE'S BY FAR, THE BEST PHYSICIAN I'VE ENCOUNTED IN A LONG TIME. HE'S PUT THE CARE, IN HEALTHCARE, THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!

February 28th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Dobritt for chronic pain. He and his staff are thorough, friendly and caring. I trust them all with my care and they have done right by me by restoring mostly a reduced pain lifestyle. They are my blessing!!!

July 13th, 2010

Dependable and Reliable for Comprehensive Treatment

I find Dr. Dobritt to have the following traits in his medical practice:1. Current on "cutting edge technology"2. Values feedback from patients3. Superior Superior Staff4. Willing to work with patients and staff as "team" approach to patients. 5. If patient wants alternative medicine used, creditable resources are researched and provided.6. Wide variety of services are provided to patients. If services aren't available at their practice, referrals are made to other practices.

March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Dobritt is by far one of the best Doctors in the State of MI. I have Chronic Pain conditions and never knew about pain treatments. I wish I had known about him years ago. For most chronic pain sufferers the only hope is pain medications which make you tired and sleepy. It doesn't make for a very productive life. All of that has changed since Dr. Dobritt started treating my chronic pain 5 yrs ago. I still have to take Pain Meds but not as often and the pain treatments last 2-3 mths.

December 7th, 2009

Graham

I had severe back pain and Dr.Dobritt gave me information that would help, and he listened to me. I had to get pain shots and I was very comfortable having the shot at his office. I am very happy with him. He is very very professional, and his staff is as well.

March 6th, 2009

My mother has been seeing Dr. Dennis Dobritt for many years. She will let no one else address her pain issues or do her her pain blocks. I have also seen Dr. Dobritt for pain and rate him as excellent.