Dr. Dennis Doherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Doherty?

January 21st, 2017

Brilliant Dr

December 7th, 2015

Best doctor ever

September 12th, 2014

Dennis has been my pain management doc since 2001, i've had 9 lumbarlaminectomies and a 2 level fusion. Dennis has preformed many procedures on me from epidurals to radiofrequencey. in the 13 plus years he's treated me i've never had a problem. I have "chased" him all over the state because i trust his work. he has an awesome bedside manner, will spend as much time as necessary with you until you are comfortable with what he has explained to you. he is very knowledgeable in the pharmacological aspect of your treatment, along with the actual treatment. He works with the DEA and the Pharmacist association establishing guide lines for the prescribing and dispensing of schedule 2 drugs. he has a great staff ( its like a family). i drive 275 miles round trip every month to be treated by him. yes there are docs closer to my residence, but i trust him. i would recommend him to anyone who needs a pain management doc.

May 3rd, 2012

Best Doctor Ever!

Before seeing Dr. Doherty, I had pretty much decided my life was over; and I was just going to have terrible pain for the rest of my life. However, with his help, I was able to go back to school and complete both my Bachelors and Masters decrees and then return to work! Don't get me wrong - I still have chronic pain, but now it is tolerable. I love Dr. D and only wish I could rate him higher.

December 8th, 2011

Best pain doc in the country

Dr. Doherty is a wonderful doctor and I'd recommend anyone to see him.

May 13th, 2011

In my opinion is the finest doctor I have ever seen!! Very caring, will answer any and all question. Would never let's you leave the office until all your questions are fully answered and you are fully satisfied. When I first seen him I was totally bedridden, went to a wheel chair, walker, cane, and now with his treatment and procedures I am able to walk and do things without assistance. A "true" miracle worker!! If you are in pain and want real results with or without prescription this is definitely the doctor for you. He was for me and still is and always be the only pain specialist I will ever go to!!

April 2nd, 2011

Very Competent Dr.

Dr Doherty is a top notch Dr & is so caring to take enough time with each patient, that he constantly runs late. Still, I'd rather have a Dr. who paid attention to the reason that I am there for, than on being prompt. He's very knowledgable & really cares about his patients. Don't let any of these horror comments scare you away. If you're really in pain & an honest person, you can't beat Dr. Dennis Doherty.

January 21st, 2011

I'm in Love!!!

This doctor has saved my life. I am in love with him as a provider, I wish that there were more doctors like him. When I was a kid I had cancer and was treated with Chemotherapy. I have since been to dozens of physcians who never believe that my pain was real. Dr. Doherty listens to me, and researched post-chemo related pain, and has been treating me correctly since. My 15 minute visit was extending and I couldn;t believe how much time he spent with me.

January 5th, 2011

Great Dr., Very kind, nice staff. Would definately recommend Dr. Doherty to family and friends for any pain managment.

November 12th, 2010

Best Doctor ever

I have to laugh when I read the posting that he is the worst doctor ever. He has never neglicted a patient, is absolutly brillant and is the only pain doctor that is boarded in six boards. If you are weary meet him and you can see for yourself, but neglicting services based on hateful review is cheating yourself.

June 9th, 2010

AMAZING

Dr. Doherty has been through so much in his life. He's had cancer and dealt with a whirlwind of events but he is always in good spirits. Not only is he a world class doctor, but he also truly cares for you as a person. I am so lucky that I met someone who could treat my pain and sincerely change my life.

April 1st, 2010

This is about the best doctor i have ever been to in my life!