A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Donohue, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renal Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Donohue FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Dennis Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Donohue practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Cardiologists.