A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Donohue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Donohue, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Renal Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Donohue has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Donohue FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Dennis Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Donohue practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists and Takoma Park Cardiologists.