Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Donohue
Dr. Dennis Donohue, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with another office in Takoma Park, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Donohue is affiliated with Washington Adventist Hosp, Shady Grove Adventist Hosp and Suburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Donohue has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dennis Donohue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Daniel Fernicola
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi29
Dr. David Brill
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Rockville, MD 0 mi37
Dr. Mark Turco
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Rockville, MD 0 mi25