Pediatricians
170 Northwoods Blvd
Ste 20
Columbus, OH 43235
614-846-4588
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Doody has a horrible bedside manner. Acts like he's god. He was so sweet at the first appointment, when I told him I was looking for a good doc, but then at next two appointments, he was condescending and rude to both me and my children. My kids are really quiet and well mannered, so it's not like they were nuisances. He was examining my toddler's ear for an ear infection and wouldn't even waste time to allow my son to lay fully on table. He was rough and callous when he examined the kids. I've never had such a horrible doctor experience in my life. He also thought I was a different patient and began a tirade about how I never take my kids for their yearly visits. I told him he had me confused with someone else and to check my charts, but he didn't and never apologized for the mistaken identity. He was downright belligerent and his nurse looked very uncomfortable around him. Don't understand the change from really nice to really mean after a couple visits. I would not leave my kids alone in the room with him. He must be bipolar. Never use this doctor.