Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Dowling
Dr. Dennis Dowling, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Syosset, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Dowling is affiliated with Nassau University Medical Center and Massapequa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Dowling has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Dennis Dowling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syosset, NY.
Dr. Randolph Dilorenzo
Syosset, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Paula Schwartz
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Syosset, NY 0 mi40
Dr. Jay Weiss
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Syosset, NY 0 mi32