A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dunning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunning
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dunning Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dunning, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Dunning has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wayne Dunning MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Dunning practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dunning has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Dunning practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Holland, MI.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.