A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dunning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dunning is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dunning, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunning graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Dunning has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Wayne Dunning MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis W. Dunning practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dunning has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Dunning practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Holland, MI.
See Kingman Internists and Kingman Cardiologists.