A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Duriex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Duriex is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Duriex, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Duriex graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Duriex has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Efren Duriex MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Duriex practice?
- Dr. Dennis Duriex has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Duriex practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.