A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Duriex, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duriex graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .More Education & Awards
Dr. Duriex has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Lakeside
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duriex accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Duriex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Duriex practice?
Dr. Dennis Duriex practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Duriex, Dr. Dwight Duriex, Dr. Sydney Duriex, Dr. Dion Duriex, Dr. Sidney Duriex, Dr. Denis Duriex