A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dusek, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joints, Hips, Knees & Shoulders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dusek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dusek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dusek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dusek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A. Dusek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Dusek practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dusek has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Dusek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.