Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dusek, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joints, Hips, Knees & Shoulders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dusek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dusek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dusek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dusek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A. Dusek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Dusek practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dusek has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Dusek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.