A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Dusek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Dusek, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joints, Hips, Knees & Shoulders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Dusek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dusek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dusek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St Alexius Hospital
- SSM St Clare Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis A. Dusek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis A. Dusek practice?
- Dr. Dennis Dusek has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Dusek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.