Dr. Dennis Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Johnson?

Very disappointing expieirence

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Johnson might me a excellent surgeon, however I could never get the benefit of his skill, since his office staff was not even allowing me to have a consultation to evaluate one single tumor to be removed without me having to pay cash for expensive, extensive most likely unnecessary testing. Office staff is not at all accommodating. They set up appointment, confirm the appointment and then cancel it. I live 1 hour south of the office, but no apology for my inconvienence.

Posted on April 26th, 2015

He has difficulty explaining cancers and is very evasive when questioned. Because his father and uncle were prominent physicians locally, it seems that Wellspan felt this connection would help him establish a following. You can travel less than an hour away from York, PA and receive much better care when faced with a cancer diagnosis. He spends more time staring at the computer screen than talking with his patients.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

He is super dedicated, and an excellent surgeon. I would see him again if I needed his expertise.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Spent little time in the exam room, gave diagnosis without testing

Great surgeon!!

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr. Johnson performed my thyroidectomy. He did a great job! Recovering from the surgery wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. I went back into the office 1 week after surgery to have the steri-strips removed, and I couldn't be happier with the scar! It has healed beautifully. Dr. Johnson isn't chatty or overly friendly, but he is a great doctor regardless. He tells you what you need to know, answers questions you have, and does his job wonderfully. I am very glad I decided to have him perform my surgery, I wouldn't go to anyone else!

Patient

Posted on April 4th, 2013

His expertise in the area of cancer surgery is fantastic. He has top notch training and has brought that here to York. We are very lucky to have him in our area. My only criticism is how long I had to wait, which was 35 minutes. But once he was with me I felt that he really took his time with me, and explained everything in great detail. I so appreciate this doctor!!

Posted on March 5th, 2013

Excellent knowledge of my disease ( breast cancer). He took time with me to answer all of my questions. He has a great background, his training has been top notch. He is a fellowship trained Surgically Oncologist!! We are very lucky to have this doctor is our town.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Not the best doctor if you're dealing with a terminal disease. No bedside manner and in order to get any information out of him, you have to keep asking him questions and then you will only get "yes" or "no" answers. AVOID. He's a doctor only in it for the numbers.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Extremely awesome surgeon, so caring and supportive. If it would not have been for Dr. Johnson pushing to find out what was in my right breast after a mammogram found nothing and 2 ultra-sounds showed nothing, an MRI was ordered and showed a 1-1/2 in malignant tumor. Due to this, I feel my life was saved. Total trust in this man! His staff is wonderful as well! Could not get any better care!

The Best Dr. in Pa

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr.Johnson saved my life.He dosen't fool around.He dosen't lie.He sent me right away for test.Found tumers & had me in surgery in less than 30 days.I'm only 45years old & he saved my life.His wife is an awsom nurse to.Thank you both

Posted on June 19th, 2008

Excellent Surgeon. Very professional.

Posted on September 30th, 2017