A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Edward Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis E. Jones practice?
- Dr. Dennis Jones has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.