Dr. Dennis Newton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Newton?

Posted on September 16th, 2015

excellent the best doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2012

seemed extremely knowledgeable, listenedand responded with facts. Was very couteous and I was very impressed. Highly recommend this doctor

Saw more of the doctor than the nurse

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Newton is the only doctor I can say this for: I saw more of the DOCTOR than I did the NURSE. I mean, a nurse checked my weight, blood pressure, and so on... But Dr. Newton was VERY thorough in explaining what my problem was, what solutions were available, and ensuring that I actually understood what was going on. He spent time with me without rushing me. He was considerate and listened to me (without the arrogance/condescending manner a lot of doctors have). He sat with me and talked me through everything, breaking things down for me without being patronizing. I had to see Dr. Newton for alopecia areata - I was losing hair at the ripe young age of 17 without any history of baldness/hair loss in my family. His politeness, compassion, and thoroughness were consistent in all my subsequent visits. I'm very impressed by the service provided, and especially by the fact that I actually got care from the person I was paying - my doctor.

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Great Doc, would highly recommend him for skin care and other needs, saw my daughter and myself, gave clear explainations of what and why he was doing things

Amy M

Posted on March 12th, 2009

He was highly recommended by my physician husband and I went to see him for Juvederm procedure.He is the nicest, friendliest doctor I've ever been to... He takes his time and he's through. He has the best bedside manner of all the doctors I've had experienced. The treatment was $1200 but it was worth every cent because my face looks awesome. I will refer all my friends and family to him. I just love him!

Posted on August 10th, 2017