Dr. Dennis Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Novak?

September 19th, 2014

I called to make an appointment with the Dr. some time ago. While I was waiting a woman came into the office, I believe her name was Clare golden? She took my history and I as awaiting to see the doctor she never left the room, I found out shortly that I was not going to see the doctor. She led me to believe that she w a doctor and she would not let me see the Real doctor. She is a nurse practitioner. I did not ask t be examined by a nurse I made an appointment with a doctor. So I went to his office, paid him his fee and was examined by someone and never meet the Doctor I have no idea what he even looks like. The king did not see patients at that time she did his bidding for hm. I left and never went back she never told she was not a dr. even when I addressed her as Doctor. That is misleading and wrong.

June 14th, 2013

excellent staff

they always get me in to see someone when I have a problem. I have been seeing alot specialsts lately, and have come to realize that the staff at Dr. Novacks have raised the standard when I see other doctors. Few have come close to those at my primary care providers office. From the secreteries to the NP's to Dr. Novack, I am a person, not just another patient. I am happy I chose him as my primary care provider at least five to ten years age.

January 21st, 2011

Whole office is excellent!

Staff is always pleasant, professional and willing to help.

April 26th, 2010

AMAZING!

Dr. Novak has taken care of my family for years and we all trust him with our lives. He is an excellent doctor and family friend.

Doctor's Response

Thank You! I am pleased to be part of a wonderful group. Our staff has been together averaging more than 20 years, with families of patients representing 4 generations.

July 11th, 2009