Dr. Dennis Walker Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 4th, 2012

Major USAF Retired....68 plus year old Triathlete & open heart surgery person

I am going into I guess the 3rd year with Dr. Walker as my primary care physician at the VA hospital. He has always been very thorough with me. He has even gone the "extra mile" as I have dealt with idiopathic allergic reactions following my open heart surgery to ensure all possible work is done to identify and manage the very rare symptoms I have had, symptoms that have been very serious, life threatening. I am fortunate to have him in my corner, on my medical support team.

May 10th, 2008