A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Easter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Easter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Easter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Easter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Easter practice?
- Dr. Dennis Easter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Easter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, PA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.