A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Easter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Easter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Easter graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Easter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Perry County Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Easter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Easter practice?
Dr. Dennis Easter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tell City, IN and Palmyra, PA.
See Lebanon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.