A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Eastman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Eastman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Eastman, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Eastman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Patrick Eastman MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Dennis Eastman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Eastman practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.