Dr. Dennis Egitto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Egitto?

The best of the best!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Egitto is an amazing Primary Care Physician! Personable, caring, knowledgeable and with a sense of humor as well. He and his competent staff are exceptional, scheduling appointments, answering questions and managing prescriptions, in a timely manner. I must recommend him without reservation!

My Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2013

Dr. Egitto has been my doctor since 1988, recommended to me by my mother. I would have no other doctor as long as he stays in practice. He listens, gives you all the time needed to understand your concerns. Wait time is minimal and because of my long history with his office I can get in immediately if I have an unforeseen problem. When my mother died of cancer...Dr. Egitto cried with me. The perfect doctor! I would never change with or without insurance.

EGITTO'S SPECIAL

Posted on May 5th, 2009

DR. EGITTO HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR OVER 27 YEARS AND HAS TREATED 4 GENERATIONS OF OUR FAMILY. THAT SHOULD SAY IT ALL. HE TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS INDIVIDUALLY GIVING THEM ALL THE ATTENTION THEY NEED FOR WHATEVER THE PROBLEM MAY BE. NONE TO MUCH, NONE NOT ENOUGH. YOUR HEALTH IS HIS PRIORITY. HE MAKES YOU FEEL SPECIAL AND YOU CAN OPEN UP TO HIM ABOUT EVERYTHING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY TO ANYONE.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017