A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Eisenberg is Excellent. Dr. Eisenberg has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Medical Center of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Dennis Eisenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Eisenberg, Dr. Dwight Eisenberg, Dr. Sydney Eisenberg, Dr. Dion Eisenberg, Dr. Sidney Eisenberg, Dr. Denis Eisenberg