A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Foster Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Dennis Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.