A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Fan Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Chang practices Otolaryngology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Redlands Otolaryngologists.