A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Chang, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- LLU Department of Head & Neck Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Fan Chang MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Dennis Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Chang practices Otolaryngology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Ontario, CA.
See Redlands Otolaryngologists.