A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Levin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Frederic Levin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Levin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Levin practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.