A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Levin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Frederic Levin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Levin practice?
- Dr. Dennis Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Levin practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.