A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Levin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Levin practice?
Dr. Dennis Levin practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Levin, Dr. Denny Levin, Dr. Deon Levin, Dr. Dion Levin, Dr. Dwight Levin, Dr. Sid Levin