Learn more about Dr. Dennis Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Moore, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Frederic Moore FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Moore practice?
- Dr. Dennis Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Moore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS and Chanute, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.