Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Moore Jr
Dr. Dennis Moore Jr, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with other offices in Liberal, KS and Chanute, KS. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Moore is affiliated with Southwest Medical Center, Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center and Susan B Allen Mem Hosp, El Dorado, Ks. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Moore Jr has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Dennis Moore Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Wissam Saliba
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi
Dr. Linda Francisco
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi39
Dr. Travis Koeneke
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Wichita, KS 0.01 mi12