A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Moore, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans