A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Moore, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Community Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Moore FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Moore practice?
- Dr. Dennis Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Moore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.