A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Factor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Factor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Factor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Factor graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Factor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Factor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Factor practice?
- Dr. Dennis Factor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Factor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.