A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fancsali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fancsali is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fancsali, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fancsali graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fancsali has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Franklin Fancsali MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis F. Fancsali practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fancsali has 9 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Fancsali practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Belvidere, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.