Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis Fancsali
Dr. Dennis Fancsali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntley, IL, with other offices in Rockton, IL and Rockford, IL (and 6 other locations). He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fancsali is affiliated with Swedish American Hospital, Rockford Memorial Hospital and Saint Anthony Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Fancsali has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Dennis Fancsali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntley, IL.
Dr. Robert Klitzman
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntley, IL 0 mi13
Dr. Brian Braaksma
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Huntley, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Joshua Blomberg
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntley, IL 0 mi10