A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Farnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farnham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Farnham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnham graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Farnham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- Richland Hospital, Inc.
- Meriter Hospital Park, Madison, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis John Farnham MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Farnham practice?
- Dr. Dennis Farnham has 10 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Farnham practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Richland Center, WI and Reedsburg, WI.
See Madison Internists and Madison Cardiologists.