A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Faulkner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Faulkner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Faulkner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faulkner graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faulkner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Ray Faulkner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis R. Faulkner practice?
- Dr. Dennis Faulkner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Faulkner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbia, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.