A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Febinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Febinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Febinger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Febinger graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Febinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Loyal Febinger MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dennis L. Febinger practice?
- Dr. Dennis Febinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Febinger practices Surgery near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Surgeons.