Dr. Dennis Feldman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Dennis Feldman?

New in town

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I was transferred recently to Tampa from Atlanta and was told to find a gastroenterologist to manage my Inflammatory Bowel Disease ( IBS) I had been to many doctors thru out the years, but the symptoms came and went and when they were gone.... i was happy, until they returned with a vengeance. What Dr. Feldman was able to figure out was that i needed to do was take charge of my life and pay attention to stress, diet and lifestyle. He helped me with a treatment plan, and i worked with a dietician to really be careful about what i was eating.... it wasn't just a pill would be the magic cure..... it was his guidance and understanding of my disease and MY compliance. Dr. Feldman is the best in my book.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr. Feldman was not very courteous to me. He has very little patience and is very short with you. He doesn't like too many questions and wants to make his way out the door. I would not recommend this doctor.

Colonoscopy !!!

Posted on May 25th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Feldman, his staff and endoscopy team was extremely positive. They were very professional and made me feel very comfortable from my very first visit, to all my follow ups. I know i personally put off having a endoscopy for years, because i was so afraid.... but the awesome experience will make sure i return... Now i feel it is my obligation to tell everyone at work to have a endoscopy .... a very painless procedure, that can save your life.

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Feldman, and found this web site before my actual appointment. I am so happy i didn't listen to some of the comments other people wrote. I found Dr. Feldman to be very concerned about my state of health, and i had a very complicated history. He reviewed my previous records and took so much time to determine what needed to be done. So many people rate doctors on their personality which is so unfair. I would much prefer, my doctor to be very knowledgeable, and focused on diagnoisis, and treatment, rather than if he had "nice bedside manner".... So, Dr. Feldman is # 1 in my book.... God Bless you Dr. Feldman...

Posted on October 16th, 2012

This doctor is uncaring and never even sat down after he entered the room. He kept putting his hand on the door handle while I was talking to him. Terrible bedside manner and made me feel as if I didn't matter every time I visited his office. I have a new GI doctor now and he is wonderful, completely different. Dr. Feldman just wants to make as much money as he can by spending 5 minutes a patient!

Anonymous

Posted on September 16th, 2012

I would NOT go to this doctor. Zero bedside manner, didn't listen to me and what was going on with me.

Patient

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Dr. Feldman is an excellent physician. He was very through all in his evaluation of my problem. I have been to many gastroenterologist, due to a chronic problem, and i feel i have now found the right doctor for me. His nurses were very kind, and the office very efficient. I only have positive things to say, as my experience was very positive!!

Poor Follow Up and Response to Concerns

Posted on August 27th, 2010

If your looking for a Doctor who can relate to your problenms and can communicate effectively Dr Feldman is not for you. Not only does he lack personality but he does not take time to respond to patient concerns. I left several messages for both him and staff and no call back. Although he is very knowledgable he lacks the social skills and passion I am looking for in a Doctor. I would not recomend him to anyone I know.

HARD TO GET IN TOUCH WITH FOR FOLLOW UP PROBLEMS

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Three weeks to hear back about the results of my endoscopewhether I had cancer or not from the biopsy. Hate to call the officebecause of the employee who insisted I sign documents for this endoscope before it was done. Had to pay ahead of time for the precedure. The medicine that was prescribed gave me diarrhea. So, I quite taking it for a few weeks. I started taking it again and on the 7th day again I startedhaving spasms and diarrhea and had to CALL. Called Monday, no one called me back.Tues, late in the evening another partner/ Doctor called and listened to meand said he would have his assistant give me a call the next day. Wednesday, and it is 4:45 and no one has called. Just now, I called them twice and the women at the switchboardgave me the results of what Doctor Feldman had said. Bedside manners is terribleand I would not recommend him for this reason. I am still not sure I have beendiagnosed correctly. I feel as though, all they wanted to do was get the money for the testing, and that was it. No real caring, about the patient.

Posted on April 4th, 2009

Dr. Feldman is was very thorough, in evaluating me. He spent a good period of time with me during my first visit, and reassured me he would be available to me for my follow up care. I would definitley recommend Dr. Feldman.

Posted on March 27th, 2009

Dr. Feldman treated my husband in the hospital through a serious illness. He -- or his partner, were there every day. They made sure he didn't go home too soon and jeopardize his health.

Posted on November 16th, 2017