3.0

Global Manager show details Global Manager
by Tina Randolph on Apr 12th, 2015

Very poor post op. My husband ended up on Life Support due to the poor post op followup. Gallbaldder surgery ended up with two bleed outs and on life support due to Madison Hospital under Dr Fernandez care giving my husband blood knowing he had an unidentified antigen, gave him the blood anyway and never told us he was septic or had an unidentified antigen that needed to be followed up with a specialist as Hemalitic Anemia is almost a given and it has a very high mortality rate. Even worse, when the symptoms stared showing up, the nurse told me to take him to emergency room, Fernandez had her call me back and give him zofran and if he stopped throwing up he would be fine. Of course he stopped throwing up, but by morning time his blood pressure was 40/11 (walking dead man). This Dr knew my husband was septic and knew there was an unidentified antigen and never told us. I truly feel this man knew he made mistakes and was to arogant to admit and sent my husband home to die. Dr's in HSV hospital call him miracle man for surviving ...needless to say I fired Fernandez after he showed up on Monday, my husband went on life support that Saturday...all he said was "Poor Guy". What a jerk and arogant man...He does not deserve to be called a Dr. Had the chance to apoligize and never did. You are putting your life at risk with this man...and now he is in women rejuvenation? Seriously? Beware of this so called Dr.

Dec 17th, 2014

Excellent doctor. Explained procedure and really took care of me. The staff is wonderful - they all really care about their patients.

Greatful for Dr. Dennis Fernandez show details Greatful for Dr. Dennis Fernandez
Feb 13th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Dennis Fernandez. After admittance to Crestwood emergency and then to inpatient care, I was introduced to Dr. Fernandez. His bedside manner was calming, friendly and very intuititive to the urgency of my situation. He thoroughly and quickly took things in hand. Surgery went very well and kept me informed every step of the way. Follow up visits are timely and his staff are very attentive and engaged with my overall care. He is dedicated in every aspect, and I can rest assured knowing that he and his team (staff) are there for my continued recovery and long term health goals.

The Best show details The Best
Aug 26th, 2013

On 7-5-13, I had an emergency appendectomy which was ruptured. I am 77 years old and my family and I were very impressed with him. His communication was very clear and precise and the surgery was performed without any complications afterwards. We would not hesitate to seek his services if the need for a surgeon was imminent and also would recommend him to others. I find his surgical techniques the best.

dr fernandez show details dr fernandez
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr fenandez is awesome! He did my gallbladder surgery with one cut in my bellybutton. The only thing i dislike is the waiting time -- it seems they overbook appointments like crazy.

License should be revoked!!! show details License should be revoked!!!
by Nurse on Sep 20th, 2012

Beware!!! Do NOT send your loved one here.

Sep 9th, 2011

Arrogant. No bedside manner.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Jun 28th, 2011

I had an emergency colon surgery in Oct of 09 and I had to wear an ostomy bag but he did a great job and was very professional. He also did a ostomy take down on Feb 10 and that was successful and last but not least he ended having to repair a hernia that I pulled after the surgey and once again did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Fernadez for saving my life. LM

Good Experience show details Good Experience
Mar 22nd, 2011

He has performed 2 surgeries on me. Both have gone extremely smooth and his post-op care has been extensive. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor, very patient show details Great Doctor, very patient
Dec 5th, 2010

Of all the doctor's my family has used, Dr. Fernandez is the nicest, most informative doctor we have used. He has performed multiple (gall bladder, appendix, hernia) operations on my family with no complications.

Nov 1st, 2010

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. TERRIBLE POST-OP CARE!

nasty doc show details nasty doc
by Bobby on Sep 7th, 2010

nastiest experience i have ever had