Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Dec 17th, 2014

Excellent doctor. Explained procedure and really took care of me. The staff is wonderful - they all really care about their patients.

|  Greatful for Dr. Dennis Fernandez  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Dennis Fernandez. After admittance to Crestwood emergency and then to inpatient care, I was introduced to Dr. Fernandez. His bedside manner was calming, friendly and very intuititive to the urgency of my situation. He thoroughly and quickly took things in hand. Surgery went very well and kept me informed every step of the way. Follow up visits are timely and his staff are very attentive and engaged with my overall care. He is dedicated in every aspect, and I can rest assured knowing that he and his team (staff) are there for my continued recovery and long term health goals.

|  The Best  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2013

On 7-5-13, I had an emergency appendectomy which was ruptured. I am 77 years old and my family and I were very impressed with him. His communication was very clear and precise and the surgery was performed without any complications afterwards. We would not hesitate to seek his services if the need for a surgeon was imminent and also would recommend him to others. I find his surgical techniques the best.

|  dr fernandez  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr fenandez is awesome! He did my gallbladder surgery with one cut in my bellybutton. The only thing i dislike is the waiting time -- it seems they overbook appointments like crazy.

|  License should be revoked!!!  |  show details
by Nurse on Sep 20th, 2012

Beware!!! Do NOT send your loved one here.

Sep 9th, 2011

Arrogant. No bedside manner.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

I had an emergency colon surgery in Oct of 09 and I had to wear an ostomy bag but he did a great job and was very professional. He also did a ostomy take down on Feb 10 and that was successful and last but not least he ended having to repair a hernia that I pulled after the surgey and once again did an excellent job. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Fernadez for saving my life. LM

|  Good Experience  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

He has performed 2 surgeries on me. Both have gone extremely smooth and his post-op care has been extensive. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Doctor, very patient  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

Of all the doctor's my family has used, Dr. Fernandez is the nicest, most informative doctor we have used. He has performed multiple (gall bladder, appendix, hernia) operations on my family with no complications.

Nov 1st, 2010

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. TERRIBLE POST-OP CARE!

|  nasty doc  |  show details
by Bobby on Sep 7th, 2010

nastiest experience i have ever had