A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fielding is Excellent. Dr. Fielding has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fielding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielding graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fielding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare`s Hospital-Sussex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fielding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fielding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dennis P. Fielding practice?
Dr. Dennis Fielding practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Hamburg, NJ.
See Hamburg Internists and Hamburg Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denny Fielding, Dr. Dwight Fielding, Dr. Sydney Fielding, Dr. Dion Fielding, Dr. Sidney Fielding, Dr. Denis Fielding