A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fisher is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Fisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis J Fisher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis J. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Fisher practices Family Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Family Physicians.