A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis C Fitzgerald MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dennis C. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dennis Fitzgerald practices Otolaryngology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.