Learn more about Dr. Dennis Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dennis Fong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fong
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Fong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Fong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Fong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Yunming Fong MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Y. Fong practice?
- Dr. Dennis Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Fong practices Family Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Primary Care Doctors.