A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dennis Forbes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dennis Forbes, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Forbes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Forbes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dennis Forbes MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dennis Forbes practice?
- Dr. Dennis Forbes has 1 office location.
Dr. Dennis Forbes practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Easton, MD.
See Easton Anesthesiologists and Easton Internists.