Dr. Dennis Foster MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

March 25th, 2016
should have - star
Worst Dr I have ever met! Did not care and didn't do anything to help! Said I should go to emergency room! At least the emergency room helped. Still trying to find out what is wrong, he did not order test until another Dr said i needed them. Even after test insisted nothing was wrong and gave a full release back to work full duty! I spend most days in bed from the pain, he should be charged with malpractice! He is definitely a workers compensation PIMP! The patients are an inconvenience to him! If you are sent to this Dr get a different one! Or pay out of pocket to find out what is wrong because he will not bother. Completely unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate, ignorant, pompas waste of time!

July 7th, 2015
Was in a hurry to get me out. Didn't explain, nor care to explain diagnosis. Would be surprised if test results were actually reviewed.

April 23rd, 2015
I been to see Dr. Foster 3 times each time he was more rude than the last he never figured out what was wrong with me an acted like I was an inconvenience to him. I would never recommend him at all .

March 1st, 2015
Never had any issues with Dr Foster. I don't see how some of these people have had such bad experiences. I can only speak for myself though.

October 25th, 2014
Derrogatory Doctor
I have just returned from a business trip from OKC. I am a working professional in the medical field. I happened to be driving on 89th street when my google map went array so I pulled into a parking lot at the far end of the building with my motor running to review my map on my phone. Not only were there available parking for patients closer to front entrance when this doctor came over and pounded on my window and said why are you pulled in here taking two parking spots. I said I was from out of town and looking for an address. He shouted "Get out of here" and a few other choice words in a very demeaning manner. I have never been treated like this from anyone let alone someone in the medical community. Instead of offering to assist me with directions he was very insulting and demeaning. To think I could of been a potential patient is beyond me. I made sure when I left the parking lot I looked up from the building sign who this was. I have never even left a review before but he was so offensive I felt this needed to be recorded, from a non patient who would never set foot in this door. Now I understand from the other reviews as well what a sad, miserable person he must be.

August 29th, 2013
Dont go to this doctor
This has got to be the worst doctor I have ever met. My husband hurt his shoulder. He has had mri and other tests done. The doctor says that nothing is wrong with him. When I looked at the mri and googled it it looks like a textbook slap tear but once again the doctor says nothing is wrong. My husband went to physical therapy but it is still hurting him and he still can't lift his arm all the way. The doctor told my husband he is lying. My husband is not someone who complains about stuff I have to force him to go to a doctor. In his sleep he moans out in pain. I know he is not lying. I go with him to the doctor today and tell him about this and the doctor tells me he is just gonna have to keep moaning. I said there has to be something else going on here and he says get a second opinion. He moves my husbands shoulder around in ways that my husband was in tears when he left the office. I had to leave the office I couldnt take it. He also has a horrible rep with other doctors we mentioned his name to another dr who didnt know anything about the situation and first thing out of his mouth is second opinion. Dr. Fostor will not listen to anything that my husband has to say any questions or the fact that my husband is losing feeling in his hand or that my husband gets these knots on his forearm for days. My husband has done everything that he has prescribed and it has done nothing for him. And I am amazed at this doctor. I am so mad all that I can do is warn others not to go to him.

May 9th, 2013
can only speak for me
Dr Dennis Foster was AWESOME to deal with. After reading the negative reports on here, I have to wonder who these folks seen since this can not be about the same doctor. Dr Foster ALWAYS took time to listen, he cared...I wish I could use him a PCP, because my ENTIRE family would go to him...VERY polite, kind & caring for MY needs...But i can only speak for myself & my visits with him.

November 5th, 2012
Most uncaring doctor I've ever been to
He was so rude & inconsiderate I left in tears. He was more interested in making rude comments to my son than listening to me talk about my injury. I left in tears.

November 5th, 2012
Most uncaring doctor I've ever been to

October 8th, 2012
Grest Experience
Office staff was friendly, doctor explained what had not been explained to me previously and showed photos of surgery and went step by step through the entire process with me

June 17th, 2010
Pimp for Workmen's Comp
The doctor seems to believe in sedatives and then surgery rather than Physical Therapy treatment for back and spinal issues. I will never go to him again. I'd advise against anyone else going to him as well.He's nice enough to your face, but not honest in his reporting to his masters at the insurance companies.He also completely misunderstood a simple and effective PT process that almost had my injured back completely cured. Denying a couple more visits to PT (which aren't fun, by the way), he allowed my back condition to deteriorate with additional subsequent issues and injuries arising. At the same time, he mistated what I told him point blank in his report to the WC insurance company.I've never sued any person, but I'm afraid I'll have to follow through and do so with this person.

November 3rd, 2009
DR. FOSTER, IS THE MOST CARING SURGEON I HAVE DEALT WITH IN THE LAST 7 YRS. HE LEAVES NOTHING TO BE GUESSED AT. ALL MY QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AND THE COURTESY IS FIRST CLASS. WAITING TIME IS MINABLE, NOT MORE THAN 10 MINUTES ON ANY OF THE VISITS I HAVE MADEI WOULD RECOMEND DR FOSTER TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A FINE ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON.